Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Letter to Minenhle


A letter was trending on my Twitter Timeline and as the 'investigative' person I am, I decided to check it out and I was shocked. It was sent to the TMZ of Mzansi, Just curious by a friend of a friend or whatsoever. The deatils contained by the letter are shocking and really bothering. Poor Minenhle, not long ago she had a letter addressed to her by Karabo  and now she had to go through thid. Anyway read the letter:
Dear Minenhle
Please note that I have nothing against you and I am not writing this letter to hurt you or to spite you. I couldn’t think of a better way to reach you. Let me get straight to the point.
When I heard the rumours that you were dating Itumeleng I considered the news as nothing but rumours. Until not long after that when the ”mineleng“ brake up made headlines on every newspaper in S.A. I then felt the need to confront Itumeleng about you, him, boity , samkelo and the girl who posted photos of herself inside a car that had the exact same interior as Itumelengs and she was boasting about their relationship. He denied all the accusations and honestly I believed him over rumours because he has never given me a reason not to trust him or to even suspect that he was cheating on me. Two weeks down the line I missed my periods and I informed him I missed my periods. We were both overwhelmed about this because it was unplanned. immediately we concluded I was pregnant and he told me if I am he will not force me to have the child if I do not want ‘IT’ and if I decide to have the child he will respect my decision and he will take full responsibility for his child even thou this will destroy his career to some level. He told me this couldn’t have happened at a bad time, now everyone is going to believe that he is a cheating heartless bustard that the media portrays him to be. More people will lose respect for him and more people will hate him and this will mean more scandal and his name all over S.A media and this might cause a huge dent to his career forever. I understood where he was coming from and I really empathised with him because I know how this industry can be cruel and didn’t want to ruin his career that he has worked so hard for and mostly because I love him and we were both happy when I took a pregnancy test and it was negative simply because we were not ready and we want to do things the right way.
After this life went on we grew even stronger, until the 19th of June 2013 when one of my friends munched your update on instagram about you going to BRAZIL and another one from Facebook I am not on any social network, I don’t pay attention to rumours, I am one person who strongly believe that at the end the truth always has its way of coming out no matter what. Your updates on both the social Medias raised my eyebrows I must say.
I knew ITU was going to BRAZIL but I had no idea he was going with you. I was told another story that I was stupid enough to believe. Like I said Itumeleng has never given me a reason to believe any of the rumours, I have access to his place whenever I want too and had never been there and found anything that might raise my suspicions, ooh besides some leopard printed gown I found in his wardrobe which I did not even crack my head about it because I asked him about it and he told me some story that I believed but now I know the gown belong to you if not, I guess to one of his varsity or Soweto girls that I always hear stories about him and them or one of the girls who sometimes call me and tell me izindaba zami and how he is their man blah blah blah.
When Itu came back from Brazil I confronted him about you and the whole BRAZIL story, our man I am sure you know him with his short temper or maybe his a different Itu to you. He told me he will not entertain such rumours and blah blah blah for the first time I stood my ground and informed him that if he walks away before we resolve this he must know there is no coming back it’s over. That shook him a bit.
At that time I believed it was because he loved me and he didn’t want to lose me but now I know that was bull it was all for his own interests. His explanation was that he was not completely honest with me when I asked him about you.
He told me he cheated on me with you but came to his senses and realised it was wrong, it was selfish, it had no meaning and that is why you guys broke up, until you surprised him with two tickets to BRAZIL for his birthday. You have told everyone you the two of you are going to BRAZIL he couldn’t embarrass you and honestly he was not thinking straight he just got into that plain without thinking, especially because he was away for a long time and while he was away I was busy accusing him with girls from wits and he was not in the mood for that especially on his birth day that is why he left.
I knew that was rubbish or so I believe, but I decided to play damn like I said before I believe the truth  always has its way of coming out no matter what. A day after all this, I was not feeling well, left work early got home tuned on my TV and it was on SABC 3. I was just in time when Noeleen announced that after the brake the two of you will be discussing your relationship with Itumeleng Khune. Just when I heard this I felt sicker, I felt anxious, tears rolled down my face. I felt it in my blood that you were going to confess about your relationship with my man, the man I trusted with my life, the man I stood up over my friends and family, the man I chose to believe over everyone. The only man I have given my heart too. The man whom we set and spoke about our Future together. The man I could not imagine my life without.
At that moment I Wished somehow you will tell Noeleen that you are not dating Itu or the worst could be you dated and it didn’t work out, you both moved on but you still good friends (silly I know lol) but deep down I knew that was not going to happen and I was right.
I set and watched you declaring your love for each other. How you enjoyed your trip to BRAZIL. How happy both of you are. If I survived that day I can survive any difficulty brought my way. Never felt a pain so sharp that I ran out of breath. I hated you, I called you names and believe me if I knew where to find you that moment, I would have drove to you and I have no idea what would have happened when I got to you but I am glad and grateful I didn’t. This was the most difficult thing I have ever had to deal with in my life can’t compare the pain to anything not even losing my father because there, I had all the support and people to talk to. With this I was alone. I could not go back to the same people I kicked out of my life because I thought they had something against my good man, I even thought they were jealous of us. The people who tried to open my eyes and I was too blind to see everything that everyone else saw.
A Couple of days after, I came to my senses and realised that I had no one to blame. Not Itumeleng, not you but myself. I prayed about all this and I regained my strength not knowing I have another thing coming. Your birthday, A friend of mine sent me a picture of a CLS 500 that you posted on a social media and that rumours say you got it from ITU as a birthday present .I was back to square one deeply hurt honestly do not know why because I am not married to itu and what he does with his its none of my business.
To cut the long story short Sunday before he went to camp I called him and had a long talk about everything. He denied being in a relationship with you. He told me the Noeleen interview was a media stunt that he was not warned about. He told me that he can come where I was he will call you and put you on speaker so that we deal with this once and forever  but he was just saying that because he knows me well. He knew under no circumstances will I agree to such.
But all this made me realise I deserve better. This was a lesson to me it was either me or someone else. That Monday, I went and did HIV tests and I’m grateful I’m safe. My purpose for this letter is not to break you guys up because I have nothing to gain from that. I am done with ITUMELENG. I just felt a need of informing you what kind of person you dealing with what you do is purely up to you. If I didn’t write this letter to you I will feel like I found out I was HIV positive and didn’t inform you knowing exactly that we screwing the same man. I am glad that I am warning you about his cheating rather than if I was informing you that I tested HIV positive and I have no doubt it is from the same guy you screwing. I wish I can meet you and take to you personally but this have nothing to do with me no more. I am done with ITUMELENG. But should you feel a strong need that you want to meet tell yena u ITU to inform me because by the content of this letter he will know exactly who is it from.
Best Regards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

 
back to top