Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Friday, April 5, 2013

Snoop Dogg Heading to Mzansi



Snoop Lion, aka Snoop Dogg, will headline the inaugural MTV Africa All Stars concert in Durban, South Africa on 18 May 2013.
The show will be held at Moses Mabhida Stadium, People's Park, Durban, and will be broadcast around the world as part of MTV's acclaimed World Stage franchise on MTV Base (DStv Channel 322) and MTV's global TV network.
"I'm honoured to bring this important message of peace and love to South Africa," said Snoop Lion. "This is the motherland and a place of so much history and strife. I hope that this concert reminds us it is also a place of joy, love, celebration and peace - which is very much in line with where I am as an artist right now. I want to thank all the incredible artists joining me and props to MTV for sharing this important moment with the world."
For more information go the www.mtvbase.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

 
back to top