Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Friday, April 5, 2013

Bohang Moeko




Hi, my name is Bohang Moeko, I am 24 years old, and I am a finalist for Mr South Africa 2013.  

I am originally from Johannesburg and I am currently working as a Quantity Surveyor in the beautiful city of Durban, and have aspirations of being a fitness model and actor.

I am a fun-loving and easy-going person but I make sure to work as hard as I play.

I enjoy sports, particularly football, which I play regularly, working out, and spending quality time with friends and family.

My other interests include fashion, film, music and property development and investment.

I believe in leading a healthy lifestyle, not only physically, but mentally and spiritually as well, and I would like to encourage and help others to do the same.

As you may already know, Mr South Africa is a highly prestigious title awarded to the most deserving man, a man that encompasses the qualities and virtues that the Mr South Africa Competition represents - Qualities such as confidence, integrity, leadership, intelligence, innovation, marketability and compassion.

I believe I possess all of the above-mentioned qualities as well as having the desire and courage to pursue my goals and dreams.

Becoming Mr South Africa 2013 is one of my goals and I believe with your support it is a goal that I can achieve. Therefore I urge you all to please vote for me to be Mr South Africa 2013!

All you have to do is SMS “MRSA75” to 47439 as many times as it is possible for you!



To view and like my online profile, please follow this link:http://www.mrsouthafrica.co.za/default.asp?id=1&do=member&comp=1070&mid=75


I thank and appreciate every single one you for your support!

 “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can just be an ordinary man, sufficiently motivated to reach challenging goals.” – Edmund Hilary


“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Follow Bohang on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

 
back to top