Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lee The Photogapher

Meet Lee, who is a young female photographer. Her work is beautiful and it will blow you away.

I'm an ambitious, hard working and free spirited 20 year old. I was born and bred in Potchefstroom. I was raised by incredible independent women, my mother, my grandmother & my aunt and they taught me the importance of never relying on a man or anyone else but myself for survival. I am currently based in Ruimsig (west of jhb).
I'm a second year WITS student. I'm studying towards a political science degree! I have immense passion for politics and I aspire to become a diplomat or political analyst.
I'm also madly in love with the camera, I love photography to the extreme.











Follow Lee on Twitter
Follow Lee on tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

 
back to top