Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lloyd Cele

I got to interview sensational singer, Lloyd Cele. Lloyd is a great musician and I love his style of music. He inspires a lot of young South Africans out there.


 How has your life changed afer Idols?
I'm living my dream, before then, I did what I had to but wasn't my dream!

I believe you are the New FJ Cruiser Ambassador, tell me about that
It's a blessing and something I'm very proud of! I have been searching for the right vehicle to be an ambassador of and this one is perfect being a family man! It feels great !

Did not winning Idols affect you?
 It bothered me a bit , but I realized that it's that loosing was the best thing that has ever happened to me! It made me work harder to achieve what I have ! I'm proud to have lost, I wouldn't not be this successful had I won! Everything happened for a reason

Besides Singing What Else Do You Do?
Swim, bunjy jump, go cart , train , read etc

What are some of challenges you have faced and how did you deal with them?
There has been too many to mention, not being signed to a label to not getting Air-Play and the list goes on! The most important thing I have learnt is to stay humble and never give up! This is what I live by and it helps me to go through those tough times

Who/What Inspires you?
God , my family, my fans

Describe your style
It's diverse and unpredictable , it's pop and fresh

What are you looking forward to this year?
My book to be release very, very soon! It's called The Dream of an Idol

What is the most valuable lesson you have learned in your life?
Always put God first

Your motto
The sky is only the beginning !

You recent song (Thank you) Was dedicated to your fans, how have their support been towards you and your music?
My Fans have never let me down , they are the reason I wake up everyday and do what I love! There are no words to describe how much they mean to me! I'm just incredibly grateful for their support, this is why I wrote this song!

Your Metro FM nomination, you must be excited I take? 
Very excited. We now pray and wait for the result which will be live on TV the 23rd Feb Sat 20:00 sabc1

1 comment:

Your Thoughts?

 
back to top