Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Friday, November 8, 2013

Head writer of Isidingo quits

After six months of being Head Writer of Isidingo, Liam J. Stratton decided to quit. According to Phil Mphela,  Stratton emailed him outlining his achievements at the show as the head writer and sort of explains why he left without giving any specific details. 

Here is a Q&A between Phil and Liam.

Will you miss it? The work, yes. The job, yes. Having those actors to play with? With all my creative heart. Everything else? No. Not in any way shape or form.
Do you regret taking the job? No .
 
Are you sad to leave the show? No.
Will you tell us what really happened?I... Oh tried to sneak it in I see. Well I said not here and not now. That doesn't mean not at all. Stay tuned.
Whats next for Liam? There is gold there... I’m on to new Horizons, digging Deep, trying to mine my own gold. A new company. New business partner. New way of doing things. New (and exciting) projects in the works.

 Phresh Ent | Mclushian | Twitter | Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

 
back to top