Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Zonke signs deal with Sony Music


R&B/soul singer Zonke has signed a deal with Sony music entertainment for the release of her first live DVD.

The new deal will see Zonke’s Leely Music label and Sony Music Entertainment Africa collaborating on the release of her first live DVD recording.

‘Give And Take – Live’ which was recorded on 5 July 2013 at the Lyric Theatre is scheduled for release in October this year.

“This is an exciting new chapter in my career where my first live DVD will be the first recording to be released through my label, Leely Music, in this partnership with Sony Music,” Zonke said in a press statement.

“I feel passionate about my music and mentoring so I would like to see Leely Music expand in time to develop young talent, so I will be scouting around for that vocalist I believe I can develop to the next level”, she added.

Zonke’s last album ‘Ina ethe’ has sold multi-platinum units across the country, earning her the Best Female Artist accolade at the 2013 Metro Fm awards and SAMA 18’ s Best Adult Contemporary Album.

DVD Setlist:

1. Ina Ethe

2. My Music

3. Thank You For Loving Me

4. Say Now

5. Nameless

6. Sobabini

7. Nomanyange

8. The Love I Never Had (Mary J Blige cover)

9. Ngomso

10. Viva, The Legend

11. Uzohamb'ubuye

12. Chivalry is Dead

13. I Know A Place

14. When All is Said and Done

15. Mzi Kaphalo

16. Feelings

17. Ekhaye

18. Uzondilinda

19. Malibongwe

20. Pleasure

21. Jik'izinto

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

 
back to top