Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Generations Newest Member – Shoki


“Working with people like Allegro Dinkwanyane, Director Simon Makwela , rapper AB Crazy, Mandla
Gaduka (choppa) on Generations has groomed me as an individual and an aspiring
entertainment/business Mogul”

Born on the 28th of December 1993.

Ayanda Lembede well known as “Yanda” is a South African actress and freelance entertainment
journo. Soon to be best known for her recurring role as Shoki on the SABC1’s soap Generations.
Born and raised in Kwa-Mashu a township just outside Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal but found herself
studying business management at TUT in Pretoria.

“All I can say to all the Generations viewers is: keep tuning, I am excited about this role and it has
always been my wish for my mom to point me on her TV screen and say “That’s my girl”

Ayanda considers herself outgoing, smart and creative and describes herself as a philanthropist to the
arts and firm believer of how things done with artistic love and emotions are never easy.

“I am new in this industry and I am willing to learn along the way”
Catch her first appearance on the 24th Of June on SABC1

Follow this bubbly being on Twitter @ILoveAyanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

 
back to top