Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Star Phoenix, The Pampl Mousse kiddies clothing line Ambassador

Daughter to self-claimed 'African Princess' Nonhle Thema, Star Phoenix Bolton is already making waves.

This young lady is now the ambassador of The Pampl Mousse kiddies clothing line. At just six months she has been in the eyes of the media in an extra-ordinary way.

This was revealed by Nonhle Thema 
And now Star is the FACE of kiddies clothing line Pampl Mousse. Proud Parents! So proud of my daughter, she’s amazing and I’m speechless. I got my first endorsement at 20 something and my daughter gets it at 6 months. Look out for our daughter Star in the modelling world soon
Nonhle then posted these pictures on her instagram account

 “Baby swag….Pampl mousse”

“My girl Star wearing Pampl Mousse in all her magazine covers and posters.”

And now Star is the FACE of kiddies clothing line Pampl Mousse. Proud Parents!”





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts?

 
back to top